Body Spa COVID-19 Policy
In accordance with guidance from the CDC and the State of Washington Health Department, Body Spa will enact the following policy regarding COVID-19. Please note that this policy will be updated as regulations change.
Requirements for admittance to Body Spa for both clients and staff:
- No fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degrees or above
- Any respiratory or flu symptoms or shortness of breath
- Any recent loss of smell or taste
- Have had contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or has coronavirus type symptoms.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of Body Spa clientele and staff:
- Implementing new check in processes for both staff and clientele
- There will be an on site COVID supervisor during operating hours to enforce and monitor the Body Spa COVID-19 policy.
- All staff will attend a Body Spa COVID-19 policy training session prior to the first day of operation following the approved reopening under the State of Washington’s COVID-19 Reopening Plan.
- All staff will take a refresher course on Salon/Spa Infection Control and earned Certificates will be displayed.
- EPA registered disinfectant will be used on all tools, containers, and all surfaces, both in treatment rooms and the lobby, restroom.
- All staff will wear new face masks, face shields, gloves and disposable aprons during all services.
- All cloth, or porous material, covered stools and chairs have been removed from treatment rooms and lobby.
- Payment for service – while this policy is in effect, only credit, debit or gift cards for payment will be accepted. No cash.
- Face Masks – All clients are expected to bring their own face mask, however a face mask will be provided for a $2 fee.
- Client Check In – Clients are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to allow for screening prior to service.
- Client Check In – All clients are required to complete and sign a COVID-19 waiver prior to service.
- Cancellations – If feeling unwell or cannot meet any of the Requirements for Admittance, appointment will be cancelled with no cancellation fee.
- Accompanying guest – No spouses, friends, children or pets will be allowed.
- Robes and slippers – Robes and slippers will not be provided while this policy is in force.
- Retreat Area – The Retreat Area, Infrared Sauna and Tea Service will be unavailable while this policy is in force.
- Personal Touch – Spas are a place to experience and feel healing through touch. During this time, we will regulate personal touches to treatments only.
- No Cash Refunds. Refunds will be in the form of a Body Spa credit towards any service or product.
- Unfortunately we don’t accept USED product returns due to break outs or client dissatisfaction (smell, feel, etc) We always suggest testing out a product to make sure that there is no reaction or irritation by purchasing a trial pack $1, or trying out our testers on a area that will not be washed for 24 hours. Break outs can be caused by numerous factors such as stress, diet, hormones, and environment. Therefore there is no way to determine if the product was the actual cause of the break out. You can bring back any unused product and use that towards the exchange of another product or towards any Body Spa service.
Last minute Cancellation or No Show Policy
- Your time and ours is valuable; other than urgent reasons a 24 hour cancellation notice is appreciated. For late cancellation or no show appointments an additional $25 service fee to cover therapist time for the appointment that was reserved just for you will be charged on your next scheduled appointment date. If you have a Gift Certificate or Groupon, this fee will be deducted.
Please call 425-948-7775 for questions or assistance.
- To enhance your experience and that of others, please turn your cell phone off or to silent. Please refrain from wearing jewelry to the spa. Body Spa is not responsible for lost jewelry or any other items.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you!